Beneath The Surface
View Beneath The Surface in a larger map
- It appears to be perfectly spherical (one of the guys inside did Trig !!)
- You can touch it, but it might give you a static shock.
- Electric devices that get too close tend to explode.
- Light goes through it. (thus it's invisibility)
- Radio waves do NOT go through it
- (Wait, how can this be, both are Electromagnetic waves)
- (Oh, says my Son, Light is a much higher frequency. It must let high frequency EM through)
- (Oh, yeah, right. )
- It is semi-permeable to water. Perhaps to oxygen also?