Great Willamette Cleanup, 2014.
|Ooooh. They have the new Origami Kayaks from Oru Kayak.|
|Erratic State Park|
|Before the worst of it.|
|In the 50's|
|oh good. Some Canoes. They can haul the heavy stuff and the dead bodies.|
|Hey, Stay away from that SCIENCE EXPERIMENT !!|
|Well, perhaps some grass would have been there.|
|Yes, I blurred the faces some. How do we move this thing?|
|See the Green Stuff? That is Poison Oak. Or perhaps Poison Ivy.|
|The cliffs on the rock islands are high.|
|The undeveloped campsite.|
|Damn Thing folded right up. Not so impressive now|
- Large steal plumbing pipes
- Railroad Spikes
- Bicycle Tires
- Fridge (OK, we couldn't get this, but we could see it down there)
- Many Newspaper Dispensers
- You know, the kind where you put in a dollar and take just one paper, cause you are honest.
- But someone wasn't honest.
- Someone went around stole a bunch of them, took out the quarters and then threw them off of the bridge. And there they were.
- Bail of Barb Wire (ha. You thought I had made that up, didn't you?)
- Plastic Bottles
- Paint Cans
- And lost of random pieces of styrofoam